Saturday, July 20, 2013

29/52

" A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013. "

Chloe, spending this beautiful day splashing in the "waner" (as she likes to call it) at the park! 

Today is my 27th birthday, to celebrate we spent the afternoon at the beach soaking up the delicious, warm sun. Then later this evening we plan to take Chloe to the local fair. A simple yet perfect birthday with my two favorite people, I couldn't have asked for anything better. I truly feel so grateful for where I am at right now, this year I have experienced a great deal of growth in my life!

Portraits that inspired me from week 28, it's nice here, willow and pear, Sarah Dyer, and ambrosepress

Joining in with Jodi for the 52 project.

12 comments:

  1. What an amazing photo! Happy 27th birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like too much fun - great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, beautiful shots. I was caught by your image due to the water, I'm in need of a bit of sunshine and water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy, so glad you stopped by! I love the water too but have been longing for autumn lately!

      Delete
  4. i love water shots! this one is just stunning x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the way you have captured the water! Happy birthday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite photos from last week! and happy belated birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete