Friday, January 27, 2012

Fact Friday


:: When I was 17 I decided I wanted to have dreadlocks, I bought a kit from a store in the mall and had a good friend do them for me even though she had never done them before. I hated them and regretted my decision right away but kept them in for around 4 to 5 months because I didn't want to look stupid for getting them in the first place.
:: My favorite perfume is Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, it was the perfume I wore on my wedding day and so wearing it always brings back the sweetest memories!
:: I have always wanted to live in Colorado. 
:: A few months after I graduated high school me and the guy I was dating at the time took a bus from Chicago to New York with a group of protesters to protest during the National Republic Convention. It was one of the most exhillarting things I have even been a part of and a memory I'll never forget.

Image source

:: Chloe was born on my Grandpa's birthday. He passed away 6 1/2 years ago so it's really special to me that they share the same birthday. I know my Grandpa would have absolutely loved and adored  Chloe to pieces if he was here today.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet that she shares your grandpa's birthday! I've also always wanted to live In Colorado mostly because my dad was born and raised there and he speaks so fondly of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love that they have the same birthday! That's so cool that your Dad grew up in Colorado, maybe someday I will make it out there! :)

      Delete