Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fact Friday


Were every week I share 5 personal, interesting, weird, boring, fun facts about me in no particular order!

:: I was born and raised in a suburb near Chicago then moved to Washington when I was 20 years old because my husband moved out here while we were dating. 


Image source

:: My husband and I will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on February 27th and our 7 year anniversary on May 20th!
:: I have worked as a live in nanny for two families
:: I have broken two bones in my life, my wrist when I was 8 years old and just starting 3rd grade, and my nose when I was 14.
:: I have 5 tattoos as of right now but plan on getting a lot more!

Look out for next Friday's facts and this time it will be on time!

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! I lived in Chicago for a little bit- such a fun place! Don't you miss it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and by idea I mean your Friday Facts haha

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Ya I do miss it a lot there but we are planning on moving there soon! That's awesome that you got to live there for a little while!

      Delete
  2. Aw I like this idea! I've never been to Chicago, but always wanted to visit. Maybe someday. I can tell I'm going to enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! It a beautiful city, hopefully you will get a chance to visit it! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind words! :)

      Delete