Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Perfect Weekend

This weekend has been so busy, but so much fun! Every Friday I get an email from babycenter that tells me I am now one week further along in my pregnancy. I learn about all the changes that are taking place with my baby everyday, and I get to see a picture of what my baby may look like inside the womb at each week. I look forward to reading that email every Friday, it's such a great start to my weekend!!

Every year my husband goes to CMS (Christian Music Summit) it's a two day event filled with different workshops and concerts. Friday and Saturday evening they have there big worship concert, which I have gone to 3 years in a row now. This year I only went to the Saturday concert. I honestly thought I wasn't going to have the greatest time because earlier when I was getting ready I was feeling a little frustrated that none of my clothes fit anymore, and I really wanted to dress up a little nicer the usual and look pretty. When I picked up my husband though he just made me feel so much better, and he kept saying how beautiful I looked! We went out to dinner, and then headed to the concert. I really had such an amazing time!! Lately I have been feeling a little stressed out, and have been dealing with being sick everyday for almost three months now, so I really haven't had much fun or energy lately. This was the first night I felt completely at peace, and so close to God. I felt so loved with my husband standing next to me, and our baby inside me, and we were all worshiping God together. That night was really something that I needed!!! and I just thank Jesus so much for always being with me, and for giving me the courage and strength when some days I feel like I have none left.

On Sunday my husband and I went to church, and right before the service started my husbands sister and her boyfriend walked in with Mikes dad. I couldn't believe it, we haven't seen Brittany in 4 months, so it was such a wonderful surprise!!! After the service we talked and Brittany and her boyfriend invited us over to their new apartment for dinner. We had a really good time with them, and it was so nice to be able to catch up with them in person! I love knowing that our baby has such a great family (from both sides) that will love them always!

Today I am 11 weeks and 4 days, we have our second prenatal appointment today, and get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! 4 days till we go to Chicago, cant wait to see my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment