Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Pregnancy Update

When will the morning sickness go away? I cant seem to keep very much down these days. My midwife said it should go away when I am somewhere between 12-14 weeks, I really hope that will be true for me. Tomorrow I am exactly 12 weeks, I cant believe I am already 3 months along!! I cant wait to start feeling better. I haven't been keeping up with cleaning the apartment, or the laundry, and I don't cook at all anymore. I am beginning to feel so lazy, and I really miss being able to do all the things I used to do. Oh well, I know that all this sickness is for a good cause, and in 7 months I will have a beautiful baby!

Mikes sister Cory is picking us up at 3:30 am on Saturday to take us to the airport. It is going to be so difficult to get up that early, I don't know what I was thinking when I picked that time, but we are so excited to see our family and friends, and I am so excited to get to go to Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house, she always throws the best Thanksgiving party!!

Oh lastly I think I am going to start doing either a monthly or weekly photo of my belly growing, I know it will be something fun to look at later on with our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment