Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How it All Began

On Thursday September 30th I found out that we were expecting our first baby. When I took that first pregnancy test I really was not expecting to see the little blue plus sign, but there it was and it appeared on four more pregnancy tests! After five tests I knew I was definitely pregnant! I was filled with so much love and joy and excitement as well as complete shock, I couldn't believe I had a precious little baby growing inside me!  A couple hours later I called my husband. I really didn't want to tell him on the phone but I also really did not want to wait until he got home at 10:30 at night. So I called him and told him the exciting news, he was definitely shocked but so excited to start this new chapter in our lives! Mike and I are both so excited to have a precious little baby on the way, and though this exciting news came unexpectedly we truly believe it is such a blessing from God! My due date is June 3rd 2011 which makes me 9 weeks and 4 days as of today!


No comments:

Post a Comment