Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shout It From The Roof Top

Finding out that I am pregnant is just one of the most exciting things that have ever happened to me, I just want to tell the whole world..... but I cant, not yet at least. We told are immediate family, and some of our friends know, and our bosses know but that's about it as of now. For Thanksgiving week Mike and I heading back to Chicago to visit family and friends. We are so excited, and at thanksgiving dinner we plan on sharing our exciting news with the rest of my family, as well as tell our friends when we see them. I really just cant wait!!  I want to spill the beans and tell everyone right now but when I think about the fact that we get to tell everyone in person in just a couple weeks it makes it a little easier to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment