Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Am Because...


I have seen this on lot's of other Mommy blogs lately and thought it would be fun to do it too!

I'm weird because...

:: I hate wearing socks and shoes
:: I love having clean clothes and doing laundry but I hate folding it and putting it away
:: I cant remember names for the life of me but I can always remember what someone is wearing
:: Pretty much anything can make me cry
:: Whenever I used to go to the grocery store and it was time to checkout I would have to pay for everything in a certain order. Ex: all dairy had to go together, boxed and can food, frozen etc..

I'm a bad friend because...

:: I'm not good about calling 
:: It might take me days to get back to an email
:: It takes me awhile to let someone into my life
:: Sometimes I cancel at the last minute
:: Sometimes it's hard for me to forgive

I'm a good friend because...

:: I'm a good listener
:: I would drop everything to be there for one of my friends
:: I am pretty good about remembering birthdays and important dates
:: I never take for granted the friendships I have

I'm sad because...

:: My family all lives so far away
:: My daughter is growing up to fast
:: Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to give
:: For all the children out there who are neglected and abused and who deserve to be loved and taken care of

I'm happy because...

:: God always, always takes care of me and my family
:: My sweet daughter Chloe
:: For my husband who has been my best friend since the day I met him over 6 years ago
:: This is the  first Christmas we get to spend as a family of three
:: Of this amazing community of Mom bloggers
:: I have such wonderful friends and family
:: I have a roof over my head and food in my belly
:: It's so fun to watch Chloe grow and learn and reach new milestones

I'm excited for...

:: Chloe's first Christmas
:: To get a Christmas tree and decorate it together as a family
:: To find a church we love and can get involved in
:: For my really good friend Erika and her husband Eli to welcome their first baby in January
:: To be celebrating 2 years of marriage in February
:: Chloe's first word
:: Moving back to Chicago

2 comments: