Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Beautiful Saturday in October


Mike has been working a lot lately, which means we haven't spent much time together as a family. We need the money so its great that Mike is working a lot right now but it still doesn't make it any easier. On Saturday Mike didn't have to work and I was pretty thrilled that we were finally going to be spending some quality time together!

When we all woke up Mike made a big breakfast for us, which has now become a Saturday Morning tradition. Then we went to Target to buy diapers and wipes for Chloe and some cleaning products for the apartment. When ever we need to run errands I always wear Chloe in my Babyhawk. She is as happy as can be all snuggled up to me and I love having her so close!

After our trip to Target we decided to take a walk by the lake at Coulon park. It was so beautiful outside with the sun shining down and the leaves on the trees fading to red and orange. We sat on a bench looking out at the water while I nursed Chloe. The sun and fresh air felt so good on my skin as I held my sleeping baby in my arms.

After the park we headed home. Chloe took a long nap, I edited pictures. and Mike made a quick trip to Guitar Center. We had such a nice, relaxing Saturday and it was wonderful to finally be spending some time together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment