Saturday, August 27, 2011

Calling All....


I would love to start having guest bloggers on my blog, I don't have all the details right now since I'm pretty new to this, but it seems like it would be a lot of fun and a great way to get to know other Mom bloggers! I'm thinking the post could be about "getting to know you and your blog". Also I would love to be a guest blogger as well, so if you are interested in being a guest blogger or to have me be a guest blogger on your blog please contact me at jenniferlang86@yahoo.com or leave a comment below with your information!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to exchange guest posts. I am pretty new to motherhood (still pregnant with my first) and blogging and would love to get more involved with the online community of passionate mommies!

    ReplyDelete