Thursday, August 18, 2011

2 Months Old


My sweet little Chloe is now 2 months old! Time is just going by so incredibly fast. It's so bittersweet watching her grow before my eyes. Everyday she is growing more and more into a baby and becoming less of a newborn. We are just having the greatest time being new parents and I honestly don't remember life without Chloe.

Chloe's stats: 

my little pumpkin now weighs 14 lbs 13 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long. She is in the 95 % for height and above the 95 % for weight.

Life with Chloe: gets sweeter everyday! Chloe has longer periods of the day now were she is awake and alert and so filled with curiosity. Chloe loves music and hearing Mike and I sing, she loves when we talk to her and will share with us the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, she loves to coo and make lots of sweet little noises, Chloe is getting so good at holding her head up, she loves when we give her lots of kisses and loves to be held and in her moby wrap. Chloe loves looking in the mirror and seems so fascinated with the image staring back at her, she loves to kick her little legs and wave her little arms up and down and, is starting to notice that she can make her toys move with her feet and hands. Chloe also loves bath time!! Mike will fill up the bathtub with warm water and hold Cloe in the water with him while I wash her hair and body. She loves feeling the warmth of the water on her skin and loves when Mike will hold her flat on her back so she can float around. Chloe doesn't like tummy time very much or to be held like a baby (she only likes that when she is falling asleep) she loves to sit up in our arms like a big girl.

Chloe loves to eat and we have had absolutely no problems with breastfeeding. She is also a really great sleeper, throughout the day she will take a few short naps and 2 longer naps. At night we share our bed with Chloe and she will wake up once to nurse around 5-6 in the morning and then fall back asleep and wont wake up till 9-10. We have a pretty loose schedule right now, everything we do is baby led, when Chloe wants to eat I let her eat, when she wants to sleep I let her sleep, and when she wants to play we play.

Everyday I am learning more about Chloe and learning her language. Some days are harder then others. No matter how exhausting being a Mom gets at times I wouldn't trade it for anything. I feel so blessed that Chloe is my daughter and cant thank God enough for the wonderful gift that she is to me!

I wonder what new and sweet things 3 months will bring us!

No comments:

Post a Comment