Monday, May 2, 2011

A Beautiful Start to May


In 4 days I will be 9 months pregnant, In 11 days I will be considered full-term! Its so surreal to me how close I am to meeting my daughter, my due date is June 3rd but Chloe could decide to arrive into this world this month! I have to admit I wouldn't mind one bit if Chloe wanted to come in May and with the way things are looking its definitely a possibility. We had a ultrasound on Thursday and Chloe's estimated weight is already 6 lbs and 7 oz! She was measuring at 37 weeks and a couple days. My baby has been measuring ahead throughout this whole pregnancy so I don't know if that means my due date is wrong or what but that would be so exciting if I had my baby this month! I know I really shouldn't get to excited, Chloe will come whenever she is ready, whether it be early or late. I just really want to meet my baby girl already! Anyways, the ultrasound looked perfect Chloe is beautiful and healthy, and the doctor told me that my body is very good at making babies!

On Saturday Mike installed Chloe's car seat, we also have her pack n play set up next to our bed, and all of Chloe's clothes are washed and put away. I started packing Mike and I's and Chloe's labor bag for the birth center and my last day of work is on Friday the 13th. Everything is definitely coming together but, of course I still feel like I still have so much to do. I am trying to relax and just focus on whats important though.

Sunday was so beautiful here in Seattle, it was the perfect start to May! Mike and I decided to take our dog Blue to Alki Beach and go for a walk. We had a great time and walked for a couple miles. Both Blue and I were pretty tired afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment