Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Baby Shower


On April 9th a lovely couple from the church we go to threw Mike and I a baby shower. We had such a great time, Mike's dad was there and a lot of people from the church were able to make it as well. It was truly such a beautiful experience and gift. Then on April 16th my good friend Erika and her husband Eli threw Mike and I a shower as well. My Mom came all the way from Chicago to be there, and a lot of Mike's family was there as well as some of our friends. We had such a great time, we played games and opened gifts, and Erika and Eli made a really great lunch and desert for everyone to enjoy! Mike and I feel so blessed to have so many people in our lives that love and support us! It's really so touching to me how many people already love Chloe and how everyone is so excited to meet her in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment