Monday, April 18, 2011

Life is Busy

-- Chloe's car-seat has arrived! --
-- Look at these adorable pink converse shoes, oh I love them! --

April has been one busy month for my husband and I. It's been full of appointments, child birth classes, birthdays, holidays, baby showers, and family. It's been a really fun month but next month we are planning on taking it easy. It's starting to really hit me lately that next month is the last month that it's just going to be my husband and I, our lives are going to be forever changed when our little girl arrives. I've been really emotional lately, normally I am a really emotional, sensitive person, I have been like that my whole life, but with this pregnancy I haven't been very emotional at all. I guess it's all hitting me now. Yesterday evening Mike and I rented the movie Tangled and while we were watching it we kept talking about how we can picture our daughter liking the movie when she is a little bit older. Then Mike said something about how he can picture Chloe dancing around the house singing one of the songs from the beginning of the movie and immediately after he said that I wanted to burst into tears, I didn't though I held it in, but just the thought of our daughter being here with us made me so happy and filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment