Monday, May 16, 2011

Full Term

-- Full term and so excited! --

My sweet baby girl could come at anytime, what an incredible feeling that gives me! On Saturday night I started to have contractions, they lasted for an hour and then went away. Even though they didn't lead into labor it is still pretty exciting to me knowing that my body is getting ready for the big day.

On Friday I had my last day of work, which was exciting and sad at the same time. I have been babysitting this little boy for almost 3 years now. I feel so blessed to have been able to watch him grow over the years and its been so much fun to see his personality form. This family that I worked for have become my family and both Mike and I are so grateful to know them and have them in our lives.  I am trying to not look at this as goodbye because we plan on still staying in touch and seeing them as often as we can.

Well that's all for now, I am just sitting here waiting patiently for Chloe's big arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment