Sunday, May 29, 2011

5 Days Till Due Date

Today I am exactly 39 weeks and 2 days! It still amazes me that 9 months have gone by and that Mike and I are finally at the part in this journey were we will be welcoming our beautiful daughter into this world! I remember the day I found out I was pregnant, I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember the overwhelming love and joy I felt when I first saw that little blue plus sign. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be Chloe's Mom! I love daydreaming about what its going to be like to see her beautiful face and to hold her in my arms.

Ahhh its so difficult to be patient and its such a strange feeling to know that the most exciting, life changing day of my life is going to happen at any moment but I don't know when exactly. I don't know the day my daughter will be born, or at what time, or where I will be when I go into labor. I haven't the slightest clue, everything is a surprise, which is difficult for someone like me to grasp because I have always liked to have everything planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment