Monday, June 6, 2011

3 Days Overdue

Today I am 3 days past my due date. I'm not surprised at all, I figured Chloe would be late. I'm really hoping that she will be here by this weekend!! Today I feel pretty good so far, I actually got a couple hours of sleep last night! These past couple weeks have been very difficult for me. I haven't been able to sleep much, I'm so uncomfortable, I was having really bad heartburn everyday, and my stomach is so itchy and sore from stretching so much. Some days seem harder then others to get by. I just cant wait to be done being pregnant!

On Thursday if I am still pregnant I have my 41 week appointment with my midwife. I get to be checked for the first time, which I am kinda excited about. I have been having contractions almost everyday for the past 3 weeks so it would be very exciting if I was actually progressing along. I will also be getting a membrane sweep as well and hopefully that will put me into labor  If I make it to 42 weeks then I will have to get induced which is something we really want to try to avoid.

 I just have to share something that's really cute. Chloe loves to stick her little butt straight up in the air all the time. It's so funny to see, my stomach gets all lopsided and you can totally see that her butt is just sticking straight up. Mike and I think its so funny and cute! Every time I have an appointment with my midwives Chloe always has her butt in the air for them to see and everyone thinks its the funniest thing. I think its pretty darn cute!

2 comments:

  1. Butt in the air! That must be so entertaining! I hope your little Chloe comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annemarie, me too! It really is so fun to see!

      Delete