Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Happiest Day


On June 14th 2011 my beautiful daughter Chloe Madison was born. She arrived into this world via c-section at 11:26 pm. Chloe weighed 9lbs 1oz and was 21 3/4 inches long. Chloe is such a blessing to Mike and I and we absolutely love being her parents!

The birth of my daughter went nothing as planned. My husband and I planned to labor and deliver at a birth center with our midwives but, instead we ended up at the hospital with doctors and nurses we had never met before, we had planned to have an un-medicated birth but, ended up needing to be induced and then later on needing to get an epidural, we had planned on me delivering vaginally but instead ended up having a c-section. Mike and I always agreed though that the most important thing to us is that our daughter would be safe and healthy, and in the end that's exactly what we got. Chloe is so beautiful and is as healthy as can be! The day my daughter was born was the sweetest day in the whole wide world  for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment