Sunday, May 8, 2011

These Past 9 Months


I am officially 9 months pregnant now! I know I say it over and over again but I cant believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. These past months have been so special to me, the day I found out I was pregnant was the best day of my life, and the day that my husband and I welcome our beautiful daughter into this world will be even more incredible then I can even imagine. Sometimes I just sit and daydream about the day that Chloe arrives, I get so emotional thinking about seeing her for the first time, to finally hold her and kiss her and breath her in. God has truly blessed me so much!

Here are a few of my favorite things about these past 9 months....

:: Telling our family that we are expecting, it means so much to me how excited everyone is to meet Chloe, she is one loved little girl.

:: Feeling Chloe's little flutters for the first time, and all the flutters, kicks, punches, and rolls I have felt since then.....I'm going to miss feeling her inside of me.

:: The day we found out that we were going to have a baby girl, I cant even express how truly happy that made me.

:: Growing closer to Mike through this journey.

:: Watching Mike's excitement grow as we get closer and closer to meeting our daughter.

:: Watching my belly grow, and grow, and grow.

:: Seeing my daughter for the first time in a ultrasound.

:: Learning so much more about myself through this journey.

:: Having my Mom fly in from Chicago for the weekend just so she could be at our baby shower.

:: Being able to experience pregnancy, I feel so blessed that God choose me to be a Mother and even though I sometimes feel very uncomfortable I wouldn't trade this for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment