Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting Uncomfortable

This past week has been a bit rough for me, I just feel so uncomfortable. My back has really been hurting and I cant seem to be able to get a good night sleep anymore. I have been having heartburn a lot more often now as well, and overall I just feel crappy lately. Oh well, I knew this day was going to come and I know it's only going to get worse from here. All of these pregnancy symptoms are worth it in the end though, to be able to hold my beautiful baby girl! I just feel like complaining right now lol.

I do have some exciting news though, tonight Mike and I have our first childbirth class to go to! The class is 6 weeks long and starts at 7 and goes until 9:45. It's a long class but we are both really excited and looking forward to going. We have heard so many great things about this class, and it's very hands on which I'm really looking forward to!

Tomorrow we have our big growth ultrasound to go to. I'm really looking forward to that because it's always so much fun to see Chloe and to see how much she is growing! We will also find out how much she weighs, I know she is over 3 lbs now but it will be exciting to find out the exact number. She might even be 4 lbs already! At my last growth ultrasound which was around 11 weeks ago Chloe weighed 12 ounces. It's so exciting to see how much she has grown since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment