Friday, September 23, 2011

Me From A-Z

I'm up bright and early today, it took me for what felt like forever to get Chloe back to sleep. So since I'm up I thought I would join in on the fun and answer these questions about myself from a-z!

Age: 25 (July 20 1986)

Bed size: Queen, but it would be so awesome if we had a king since we co-sleep!

Chore that you hate: Folding laundry, it drives me crazy

Dogs: Growing up my family always had dogs. I got my very own dog at 22, He was an older sweet black lab named Blue.

Essential start to your day: Nursing and cuddling with my daughter and seeing her big beautiful smile oh and coffee of course!

Favorite color: Purple and green

Gold or silver: Gold

Height: 5'3

Instruments you play: I played the flute for 2 weeks when I was in 6th grade. I have decided I am definitely not a musician!

Kids: We would like 2 kids, hoping for a boy next, but if we have another girl I would be willing to try one more time for a boy. If we ended up with 3 girls we would be done, 3 is plenty!

Live: Renton, Washington State

Mothers name: Marla

Nicknames: Jen, but my husband calls me cupcake or kid haha!

Overnight hospital stays: twice. First one was when I was 7 months pregnant, I fell really hard, landing on my belly. Second time was when I had my daughter, I was at the hospital from Monday to Thursday, I couldn't wait to get home!

Pet peeves: I feel like I have to many to name haha. Most of them my husband does like leave his dirty clothes laying on the bedroom floor, not closing the shower curtain after he takes a shower, and the list goes on.

Quote from a movie: "When you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines." "Happiness is only real when shared." - Into the Wild, best movie ever!

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: I'm the oldest of three, my brother and sister are both 20 years old and yep they are twins.

Underwear: Yep, I wear them everyday.

Vegetable you hate: I really love all vegetables but I guess one that I don't care for so much is snap peas.

What makes you run late: Having a baby, but I'm still pretty good about being on time!

X-rays you've had: When I broke my wrist and nose. Chiropractor and dentist.

Yummy food that you make: I'm good at making eggs and creative salads!

Zoo animals: I really think Elephants are pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Elephants are awesome!

    I had the same experience with instruments as you, except for me it was 2 weeks on the clarinet. Some people are just not cut out to be musicians I guess. :p

    ReplyDelete