Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sometimes I Miss.....

36 weeks pregnant, 9 months!


Sometimes I actually really miss being pregnant! For the most part I loved pregnancy, the whole experience was so beautiful, pure and special and I felt so feminine carrying around inside of me a precious human life. I loved the sensation of feeling and seeing my daughters little body kicking and squirming inside my belly, I loved that I was the only one that got to experience that.

Being a Mom is such a beautiful thing! and I am  forever grateful to God that he chose me to be Chloe's Mom. In a few years if its in Gods will I look forward to experiencing it all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I SO know what you mean! I loved being pregnant and I often wonder how much more I would have loved it knowing what I know now about our Creator and Psalm 139. Thank you for reminding me how special that time was. It goes by so quickly and yet I can still remember the feelings of little feet kicking like it was yesterday! I miss it. I miss holding a baby in my arms. Next step for me is grandbabies though :) Kim Newman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy is truly a beautiful thing. I'm going to miss it too, but meeting my little one will be even better!

    ReplyDelete