Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chicago, Here We Come

In less then 24 hours from now my little family of three will be sitting on an airplane heading to Chicago! I'm so excited to take Chloe on her first vacation and for our family and friends to finally meet our little rosebud ( Chloe's new nickname that I gave her, I think its pretty cute!) Of course I am a little nervous about traveling for the first time with a 3 month old baby, I really hope everything goes smoothly!

In other news, I have a lot of blog posts that I plan to write when we get back home from our trip. Chloe's 3 month update, a breastfeeding update ( which I now plan to do every three months), A post about our vacation that will include lots and lots of pictures! And something I am really, really excited about is a guest post from fellow blogger and soon to be first time Mom, Melanie from Oh, Baby! Baby Blog, Go check out her lovely blog!

See ya next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment