Friday, March 1, 2013

Around The Web


Today is the first day of March, which means spring is right around the corner! I don't think I have ever been so excited for spring as I am now. I miss the warmth of the sun against my skin and I miss spending my days outside playing with Chloe. There is just something so incredibly beautiful about watching everything in nature blossom at the same time.

---------

Here are a few links around the web that I wanted to share.

-- These pictures from Sarah of her trip to the Big Sur are truly breathtaking. I keep coming back to look at them!

-- Love these pictures of the talented Britt Bass in her studio, they are simply beautiful. I am constantly amazed and inspired by Paige Maitland's photography.

-- I saw this video about bullying on Melissa's blog, Dear Baby and thought it was well worth sharing again. It is extremely powerful, touching, and a message that NEEDS to be heard.

-- Last week I wrote a post about nursing my 20 month old and finally coming to the decision to wean her. I have heard so many wonderful things about Dr. Jay Gordon's approach to gentle night weaning. Mike and I decided that the next time he has a long weekend off from work we are going to start the process of night weaning Chloe using this approach. I'm excited, scared, nervous, but very much ready! 

-- I really loved this post about skincare on Courtney's blog. As a person who still struggles with acne I understand her frustration completely.

-- And as far as skincare goes I have been really enjoying this face wash and moisturizer  from Acure Organics and this body lotion by Jason is amazing stuff.

-- A few new favorite blogs I've been reading lately, those who loveRuby HoppenThree Twenty, and alight.

7 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I loved reading this post, so heartfelt and warm, so many good clicks! And then my blog too! You are way too kind, thank you. And I enjoy reading your words also x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruby, you are too sweet and kind! So glad to have found your lovely blog, I have enjoyed so much getting to know you and your family though it! xo

      Delete
  2. thank you for the great links! and for your words about breastfeeding. i will bookmark that post - and your link to dr. gordon's info - for future reference!

    www.mamacase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Kacie, thank you for your sweet words!

      Delete
  3. Two thumbs up for skincare products! Love the post!
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay! :) Thanks! Im really enjoying reading your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad to have found your lovely blog! :)

      Delete