Thursday, March 7, 2013

Currently


Chloe is currently.....

Eating: Not as much as I'd like her to be, she is just so picky. She'll eat eggs, yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, peanut butter, chicken, and that's really about it. I wish I could figure how to get her to enjoy food so much more but nothing I'm doing seems to be working.

Drinking: Breastmilk, water, and fresh squeezed orange juice, sometimes she'll have a smoothie too.

Listening: Well more like watching, but she has a few favorite children's learning songs on YouTube that she absolutely loves and knows all the words too!

Reading: Her new favorite book, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, what do you hear?

I am currently.....

Eating: Nothing to special these days, in fact our meals have been kind of boring.

Drinking: Fresh squeezed orange and tangerine juice from one of our favorite grocery stores, Mariano's.

Listening: A few days ago while listening to the radio I heard the song Fix You by Coldplay and have since had it on reapeat!

Reading: I finally got my very first dslr camera a few weeks ago, so I have been reading a lot of articles on digital photography. 

Thinking: About how excited I am to finally be getting my colored and cut this evening. It's been over a year, that's way to long!
HK

13 comments:

  1. I got my hair coloured and cut last week after a year without. It feels amazing!!! I can't believe I waited so long! Why do we do that?!

    I have never heard of tangerine juice. Is that weird? I'm intrigued now.... I must find some!

    WAIT! Is tangerine juice TANG?? Or is Tang like an imitation tangerine juice?! I have not thought about Tang in, ohhhhh, 20 years?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know right, sometimes I always feel like I take care of myself last, which something I need to change! Fresh tangerine juice is amazing, it reminds me of grapefruit and orange juice! You must find some!! Our local grocery store sells all sorts of fresh juices, like watermelon, celery, carrot, orange juice, tangerine juice, nothing is in it but fruit! I completely forgot about Tang, lol I think it must me a imitation of tangerine juice.

      Delete
  2. My son loves that Polar Bear book. Well, he loves pretty much all books but that's def one of his favorites. Your talk of fresh squeezed orange juice has me craving some. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its such a cute book, Chloe loves listening to all the animal sounds!

      Delete
  3. I just got a decent haircut after going a year without a few weeks ago! Still waiting on getting it dyed though. I too, always wonder why I go so long between cut and colors but never do anything differently the next time. Glad it's not just me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol No definitely not just you! So glad you got a good cut though!

      Delete
  4. That is the most beautiful photo in the world. I hope you frame it! Chloe is such a strong, uniquely beautiful little one. She reminds me of Loretta (or vice versa) in her button nose and intense expressions <3 ps. Excited to see this cut and color! I hope you share pics and if you have already please point me to where! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsey, your kind words have put a smile on my face! Loretta reminds me so much of Chloe too!

      The color and cut didn't go so well :( but I went back a few days later and she recolored my hair, brunette, so now it looks much better! My bangs don't look so good but I can pin them back, thank God!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. 1) she is gorgeous
    2) I heart this Coldplay song!
    3)wish I had a new camera and honestly that juice ;)
    I am now following from the GFC blog hop
    Myranda
    www.prettylivingpdx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fresh squeezed juice is truly amazing! Thanks so much for stopping by and becoming a new follower!

      Delete
  6. Love this post and the photo! lov Tang ...must be so cool to drink all those fresh juices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! love fresh juices, so much better then the processed ones.

      Delete