Friday, October 5, 2012

Bits + Pieces


1 & 2. This week I took Chloe outside to play in the leaves for the first time and she loved it!. 3. It was beautiful outside on Tuesday so Chloe and I went on a nature walk around our neighborhood. 4. I love this picture - a leaf got stuck in Chloe's hair! 5 & 6. Had a delicious breakfast with Chloe and my Grandma at Koffee Kup. 7. Chloe playing with her Great Grandma at breakfast. 8. Mmm cinnamon raisin bread! 9. Grandma made Chloe her very own treasure box, which she loves to play with everyday. 10. Cuddling on the couch this morning with my sick child, I hate seeing her so miserable.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that she is sick. I hope she gets better soon but in the mean time enjoy the extra cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, today she already seems to be feeling much better! :)

      Delete