Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Firsts: Her First Doll

Instagram photos @ beforeverlovely

A few days ago Mike and I took Chloe to Toys R Us to use a gift card Chloe received from her Great Aunt for her birthday. We got a few beautiful wooden toys, crayons to use in the bathtub, and a pretty blue eyed doll Chloe picked out all by herself! My heart melts when I look at these pictures of of my sweet Chloe cuddling with her very first baby doll. You can just tell she knows this toy is different from the rest, the way she looks at it with loving eyes, the way she wraps her arms around it for a hug. It's all way to much sweetness for me to take sometimes!

Do you remember your first doll?

4 comments:

  1. oh i loved baby dolls when i was little! Amelia isn't to crazy about them yet, but im sure that will change later (maybe) lol. Your daughter looks adorable with her first doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Ya their still pretty young to really play with dolls, I am sure that will change though as they get older! and thank you Samantha!

      Delete
  2. so precious! i remember that special tlc that is JUST for baby dolls. Chloe is so sweet with hers <3 i can't believe how "girly" little girls really are! Loretta already laughs like a girl. so sweet. yay for little ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay! and I know, I love having a little girl! Chloe loves to play rough and get dirty too so maybe she will also have a little tomboy in her lol!

      Delete