Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dear Chloe: 11 Cool Things About You Now

Dear Chloe,

You are such a silly, fun little girl with so much excitement and wonder in your eyes. You make your Daddy and I so incredibly happy and always keep us on our toes. Here are a few cool things about you now at 12 1/2 months old!


:: You love to cuddle! Out of no where you will come and lay in either your Daddy and I's arms for a couple minutes before going back to play, and yesterday you even cuddled with Grandma! You sure no how to melt my heart little one!

:: You are walking everywhere now, and with such speed too and if you fall down you will get right back up and continue walking instead of going back to crawling.

:: You love to mimic us, for example if you see me blowing on your food to cool it down you will do it too!

:: A couple days ago your Daddy and I heard you sing for the first time. You were just sitting by yourself playing with a toy when all of a sudden you started to babble but in a singsong voice. It was the coolest thing ever, we keep trying to get you to sing all the time now just so we can hear your pretty voice!


:: Your completely obsessed with opening and closing the screen door that leads out to the balcony. we even got a cute video of you in action!

:: As soon as you see other babies and children your eyes grow big and light up with excitement. You are fascinated with children and really seem to understand they are just like you!

:: Grandma and Grandpa have a dog named Ozzy who you have just recently started calling Oz. You will look right at Ozzy and point and say "Oz" You always amaze me little one!

:: You love to empty out the cabinets in the kitchen and also in the bathroom and I don't know what it is about brushes but you love them.


:: Though a part of me misses your baby days I really truly love this new toddler stage we are in. You are so fun to be around and play with and you can always put a smile on my face.

:: Whenever you see a picture or a video of yourself you get so excited and start smiling and laughing and babbling away!

:: You can blow kisses and click your tongue.



I love you so, so very much Chloe, more and more everyday.

Love, your Mama

6 comments:

  1. so sweet! she is such a darling little miss! i love the mimicing thing :) sounds like you have a full blown toddler on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Lindsay! I know me too, it is so cute!! :)

      Delete
  2. How cute is she! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I think Chloe and my Charlie would be good friends! Charlie also loves to sing to himself, play with the screen door, and is practically running! :) I agree - I miss the baby times, but he is SO much fun now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that's so cute! I bet Chloe would love to play with Charlie!!

      Delete