Monday, February 28, 2011

One Year Anniversary



On Sunday the 27th Mike and I celebrated our one year anniversary! We had a relaxing day at home and in the evening we got dressed up and had dinner at the space needle. We had such a great time! The restaurant is really beautiful and romantic and the view of Seattle is amazing, I really was not expecting the restaurant to be so beautiful, and for the food to be so good! It was so nice to be able to get all dressed up and go on a romantic date with my husband, especially to celebrate our one year anniversary!

Its so crazy to think that exactly a year from yesterday Mike and I got married and had a beautiful wedding where all our family and friends were there to celebrate such a special day with us. This year has gone by so quickly but it has been filled with so many changes. I am excited for this next year of marriage, I really feel like God has a lot in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment