Lately I have been having major tattoo fever!
The last tattoo I got was in July 2010, 2 months before finding out I was pregnant with Chloe so I am more then ready for some new ink! Pinterest has some gorgeous tattoo pictures that I have been drooling over so I though it would be fun to share a few tattoo's I have been daydreaming about getting.
1. I love the idea of the dandelion seeds turning into black birds and would want this tattoo on my right foot with a few of the black birds wrapping around my ankle.
2. I am completely in love with the tattoo and think it would look perfect on my left shoulder, it would also be used to cover up my first tattoo - a small butterfly.
3. I really want to get a pretty flower tattoo to represent my love for Chloe next to the red rose I have for my husband. I am loving the idea of this water-colored poppy but would want the poppy in a different color.
4. This tattoo is beyond sweet and I love the placement too!
5. Love word and faith tattoo's and the location of these two of these are just perfect!
:: Sigh:: one day these will all be mine!
If your into tattoo's too I'd love to hear about what tattoo's your daydreaming about these days!