Monday, March 12, 2012

The Phone Diaries: Weekend

Its always amazing to me just how quickly the weekend goes by! Each passing day brings us closer and closer to the day we leave for Chicago and as much as I am excited to move I am cherishing these last few weeks here in Seattle trying to soak up as many sweet memories as I can!

This weekend was fun and relaxing! On Thursday Chloe and I had a playdate with a good friend of ours and her 3 boys. We had a picnic at the park and Chloe swung on the swings for the first time! Then on Friday Chloe and I met up with my old boss and her adorable son at Starbucks and spent some time catching up. Friday evening the 3 of us went out for pizza with my sister in-law and her husband. Chloe had a small plate of cottage cheese, cucumber and pineapple which she loved! Then Saturday evening we had some friends over for dinner.

Sunday was relaxing and peaceful, we took naps, watched movies and ate tacos for dinner! We have a busy week ahead of us with packing, appointments, and catching up with good friends! Mike's Mom is coming into town to visit from North Carolina next Tuesday. We are so excited to be able to spend some time with her before we leave and for her to finally meet her new granddaughter for the first time!
I'm hoping we'll get our computer back sometime this week, I have so many blog posts I want to write like Chloe's 9 month update and photoshoot, an update on our experience with baby led weaning, fact Friday and music Monday posts, as well as my experience with being a vegetarian!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekened!!

xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment