Thursday, March 22, 2012

Never Gets Old


 My sweet Chloe has six little teeth now! For so long she only had her two bottom ones and then just a month ago she got four brand new teeth all at once! I took this picture yesterday while we were at Starbucks with my Mother in-law, it has quickly become my favorite picture of her! I just love her sweet, beautiful face! I love the way she smiles at me with those beautiful little teeth!

It never gets old....

each new milestone reached, each new tooth grown, each time she smiles and giggles and snorts with pure excitement over even the most simplest things in life.
it never gets old....
watching her grow and learn and blossom into her own beautiful being.

Motherhood is the most natural, beautiful, life changing and humbling experience I have ever experienced in my life and I just cant thank God enough for blessing me with my sweet child, I just cant thank Him enough!

8 comments:

  1. I still feel like this every time Avery does something new. Today she wrote the letter "P" all by herself, and I hung it on the fridge and made the biggest deal out of it. But how many times is she going to write her first letters?

    Each and every single thing is important. It always will be, I'm pretty sure! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I completely agree! Now that I am a Mom I understand just how important everything is!!

      Delete
  2. how sweet! awww 6 teeth! wow!! what awonderful thing you are going through, seeing these milestones for your little gem. she is just sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! I know I cant believe it either. Motherhood is an amazing thing! I cant wait for you to have your little girl in your arms soon!

      Delete
  3. Jen- how exciting!!! I cannot believe how adorable that little toothy grin is! (Sof has a long way to go still) haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its so fun to watch her grow!! I will admit sometimes nursing can be a bit painful though :(. I loved that b&w picture of Sofia with her new teeth, so adorable!!

      Delete
  4. awww teeth! e's popping some new ones as we speak...i hope chloe treated you ok and didn't put up too much of a fuss when hers came through! teething makes me feel so bad for the little ones. it must be so strange to have a mouth full of pain and not really understand why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know I always feel so bad for them too! Chloe has handled teething really well so far, the amber teething necklace she wears is amazing!!

      Delete