Friday, February 17, 2012

Fact Friday


:: I have a major sweet tooth!
:: I'm always ashamed to admit this but I used to be a smoker. The day I found out I was pregnant I quite, its now been almost 17 months since my last cigarette, and definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made!
:: I used to be more of a "free spirit" when I younger. I think the combination of growing up and going through some pretty difficult times has really changed me a lot. There are times when I really miss that part of myself.
:: I am so grateful for the relationship I have with my Mom, we wernt always close when I was younger but now that I'm an adult we have a great relationship and I'm able to talk to her about so many things. More then anything I want Chloe and I to have a strong relationship when she's an adult!
:: I love getting lost in books but always get a bit sad when one ends.

One of my favorite books

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on kicking the habit! What a gift for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! Definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made!

      Delete
  2. i have the biggest sweet tooth, too! s always yells at me about it...

    and i totally know what you mean about wanting a good relationship with your daughter when she's all grown up. i'm so scared that e is going to hate me when she's a teenager and it'll ruin our relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one with a sweet tooth :)

      That's what I am scared of too, that Chloe will hate me or be embarrassed of me. That's why I want to enjoy this time now even though sometimes its exhausting, I know it wont last forever and these are times I always want to remember and cherish!

      Delete