Friday, January 21, 2011

21 Weeks


I am 21 weeks today! Time is just flying by, I feel like June will be here before I know it which is why I have been spending a lot of time focusing on all the things I need to do and take care of before Chloe gets here. Mike and I signed up for our childbirth class, it starts March 30th and goes until May 11th. We both are really looking forward to all that we will learn in that class.


I have started a baby registry at Target, and Pottery barn kids, and tomorrow Mike and I are going to go to Babies r us to register there. Mike and I started our research on vaccines. I bought the book The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert Sears, my midwife told me that it's very informative and detailed and also completely unbiased so Mike and I can make the best informed decisions for our child. I also bought a book called Attached at the Heart by Barbara Nicholson and Lysa Parker which is all about attachment parenting.

In other news I am feeling Chloe move and kick everyday now! I love being able to feel her move all the time, but it's definitely a very interesting feeling, and her kicks and movements have gotten a lot stronger since the first time I felt them. I read that in a couple weeks Mike should be able to start feeling her movements, I know he cant wait for that! Chloe knows her daddy's voice, she always starts moving and kicking a lot when Mike gets really close to my belly and starts talking to her, it's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment