Sunday, April 6, 2014

13|52

" A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2014. "

Chloe, my darling girl sleeping so peacefully as we wait for her cousins to arrive in the parking lot of a nearby park. I love watching her sleep, a gentle feeling of peace washes over me, and everything in the world just feels as it should in that moment.

Yet again I have fallen behind on this years 52 project. Our life has become busier. There is always so many things I want to do and accomplish in a day, but there is simply not enough hours to do so. More then ever I desire a balance in my life, between the things I know I must do and the things I want to do. Our future is bright, I can see it, and slowly but surly things are coming together for my family and I!

Joining in with Jodi for the 52 project.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is a cutie! : D I cannot wait to have my little girl! : )

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! Congratulations, having a daughter is so wonderful!

      Delete