Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Toddler Shoe Style

With fall quickly approaching I've been searching for the perfect shoe's for Chloe to wear throughout the colder months ( she cant wear sandals forever). I found these adorable ones on Stride Rite's website! I'm normally not a Disney fan but I love these and think Chloe would look so cute in them! 


I would also love to get Chloe these ridiculously cute boots from Old Navy.


and these ballets flats from Etsy are so, so pretty and unique!


and of course every kid needs a pair of converse shoes, I found these one's on Amazon!


Where are some of your favorite places to buy shoes for your child?

6 comments:

  1. All of Darwin's shoes have come from the consignment shop so far haha. His feet just grow too fast! They have some really cute hardly been worn shoes there though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Margaux, we love checking out consignment shops and have also sold a few things there too!

      Delete
  2. i looove all of these, esp the boots and ones with the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zulily! We got Keens for like $15-$20 a pair (a steal!) and every few months they have a Croc extravaganza. Such good deals. Those Etsy shoes you found are the sweetest! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I NEED to check out Zulily! I keep hearing such great things about that website!

      Delete