Thursday, January 23, 2014

3|52

" A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2014. "

My sister bought Chloe this little pink princess key she found in the clearance section at Target, it has quickly become one of Chloe's favorite toys to play with!

On another note, this past week has been a rough one for us all, hence why my portrait is up late! First Mike came down with the flu on Thursday, then I got hit hard with it on Friday, and Chloe got it last over the weekend. A week later and things are finally getting back to normal around here. This winter has truly been so difficult for my family, I'm just waiting for the light at the tunnel!

*ISO 400, F2.8, 1/125

Joining in with Jodi for the 52 project.

2 comments:

  1. just utterly beautiful both your children and your photography! Thank you for you lovely comment on my blog, it was so sweet and made my day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janey! So glad to hear my words made you smile! xx

      Delete