Saturday, August 24, 2013

34|52

" A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013. "

Chloe, her love for the water is beautiful, such a free and wild soul.

Summer is quickly coming to an end, each day is spent savoring it's beauty and warmth, wishing it would simply last forever. We spent our afternoon at the beach today, soaking up sun rays and splashing in the cool lake water. Chloe insisted on just swimming in her diaper, if we had let her though she would have much rather been completely naked.

Portraits that inspired me from week 33, Little Wolff, Jessica Leanne, she had us at hello and Jane Mabel.

Joining in with Jodi for the 52 project.

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos - summer is just around the corner here, I can feel it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, summer is coming to an end here, soon it will be fall!

      Delete
  2. I am yearning for warm sun-filled days like these. She looks so happy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm going to miss these summer days but I absolutely love Autumn!

      Delete
  3. These are just so joyful - beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are absolutely gorgeous. glad i stumbled across your blog. i'm off to read some more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you stopped by and said hi, I'm off to go visit your blog now! x

      Delete