Saturday, May 11, 2013

19/52

" A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013. "

Chloe, enjoying a delicious breakfast of eggs, strawberries and blueberries with me on this perfect Saturday morning!

Working full time again has given me a new found love and appreciation for Saturday mornings. Sleeping in late, waking up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window and the sweetest little girl full of smiles staring back at me, truly one of the best feelings in the world! We slowly make our way to the kitchen, I make coffee for myself and pour Chloe a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. The house is quite, peaceful,  I close my eyes and focus on the rise and fall of my chest as I take a deep breath in, slowly exhaling out. Today is going to be a beautiful day, I can feel it!

So many inspiring portraits from last week, a few of my favorites are from pomegranate and seeds, A Time to Create, and Serendipity in Chaos.

Joining in with Jodi for the 52 project!

16 comments:

  1. Love the concentration on her face and those beautiful curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the aspect of this photo and her curls are just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thank you so much for the shout out this week. ♥

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! and your welcome, I just loved your picture of your daughter and her Daddy, so sweet!

      Delete
  3. That sounds like such a lovely start to the day. Isn't it nice when a change in life and circumstances make us truly appreciate what we have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a delicious way to begin your weekend!! Such a gorgeous girl, with gorgeous curls! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah, it was a wonderful start to our weekend!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photo! I have been so horrible lately about keeping up with blogs, but it sounds like congratulations are in order for your new job! I hope you are enjoying being back at work, and that everything is going well with you all! I promise to check in more often! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie! Work has been going really well, I feel so grateful to have such a wonderful job that I enjoy! I have been so awful too with keeping up with my favorite blogs, it's just so hard to find the time right now but I hope as I get used to my new schedule I will find balance again! xx

      Delete
  6. mmm that sounds like quite a breakfast! Lovely shot x

    ReplyDelete