Thursday, January 10, 2013

Around The Web

 Here are a few links I found recently around the web that I wanted to share. Oh, and isn't that picture just beautiful? I found it on Pinterest!

-- This recipe for vanilla pear jam sounds so delicious.

-- I am so excited to be a part of project 52, I just love the idea of taking a portrait of Chloe, one a week, every week for an entire year. If you're interested in joining the link up go visit Jodi's blog for more details and to see my second picture in the series be sure to stop by my blog on Sunday.

-- I think these three blogs are just the absolute sweetest, here and here and here.

-- Lately I've been on a big Led Zeppelin kick, and this song is my very, very favorite.

-- I can not say enough good things about this line of skincare products. Everything I have used so far of theirs has worked so well on my skin!

-- I love this article about practicing positive discipline, it's been a powerful reminder for me lately.

-- We're planning a trip to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago very soon. I cant wait to see how much fun Chloe is going to have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment