Thursday, December 13, 2012

Currently

Playing in the waiting room at our doctors office yesterday

*Linking up today's currently post with Randalin.

Reading: At the moment, nothing at all. I really need to make it a priority to pick up a book from time to time, I miss reading.... a lot actually.

Listening to: The usual, Ben Howard, Lana Del Rey, Deftones, and the classic rock station on the radio.

Hating: To be honest, the holiday commercials on tv, the ones that make this time a year all about buying things. Maybe if I had a ton of money I wouldn't mind them so much but when you don't have enough money to buy gifts for friends and family those commercials can make you feel so guilty about it.

Laughing: Yesterday evening Chloe opened up a few Hanukkah gifts from my parents, one of them being a shopping cart. Chloe was so excited about having her very own shopping cart and drove it all over the house which mostly consisted of her bumping into everything. She had us all cracking up!

Ignoring: The fact that Christmas is only a few weeks away! For some reason it just doesn't feel like it's that time of year yet. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the GFC blog hop and I'm your newest follower. So glad to have "met" you!

    I agree -- it just doesn't feel like Christmas ready! I attribute this to the fact it's still 89-90 degrees down here in South Florida, and my whole family has had the flu during Hanukkah (we celebrate both). Boo!

    Lindsay
    www.youaretheroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsay, thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi! So sorry your family has been sick, hope their feeling better these days!

      Delete
  2. It shocks me to think that 9 months from now Loretta will be doing all these big girl things that Chloe is up to! Also, hating pretty much the same thing as you lately, money is the worst. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant believe how fast Loretta is growing, I remember when I started reading your blog she was only a few months old! and I agree money is the worst!

      Delete
  3. Isn't it nice when doctor's offices (and other places we have to wait) have things for our kids to play with?! It makes such a difference!

    Kale used to love pushing a little cart around when he was Chloe's age too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all places should have some toys for the kids to play with, it makes life so much easier!

      Delete
  4. mmm my little girl would love a mini shopping cart lol! we'll just have to wait & see if that's in her future :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Chloe loves hers!! Thanks for stopping by and following me!

      Delete